- MBA Cars has partnered with Renault's Eurodrive program to provide you with short-term car leases.
- This program is different than a short-term rental program or long-term lease program in several ways:
- Our cars are shipped brand new from the factory once you place an order and come with a fully comprehensive insurance policy with no deductible including tire punctures throughout the EU, a new car warranty, unlimited mileage, 24/7 roadside assistance, and all taxes included.
- We do not have used cars for rent.
- The minimum lease period is 30 days.
- There is approximately a 10-20 day lead time from the time a complete order is submitted to when a car can be delivered.
Availability of each vehicle is limited; therefore, we recommend you book as far in advance as possible.
How do I qualify for the program?
- You must be a non-EU citizen or EU citizen who has been living outside of the EU. If you are an EU citizen living abroad, you will need to send additional proof of residency outside the EU. Please contact us for which documents Renault will accept. Different lease durations apply if you are a tourist, on business or studying in Europe. Please contact us for more details.
- The driver must be 18 years of age and hold a full driving license (no maximum age applies). Renault Eurodrive suggests the acquisition of an International Driver’s License.
How do I place an order?
- Send us your preferred pick-up and drop-off dates, model preferred, and pick-up location and we will send you a quote and order form. If you do not know your exact dates yet, send us your tentative dates. You can change your dates up to 30 days prior to pick-up
- We send you an order form with your specific pick-up/drop-off and vehicle information included
- Once we receive the completed scanned order form from you, we send you a confirmation along with pick-up instructions, a Renault Guide, and payment information approximately two days later.
What is the lead time to ship the car?
- The lead time to ship your car from the factory and register it to your name is about 10-20 days from the time you send us your complete order form and requested documents. We recommend booking your car as soon as possible to reserve your preferred pick-up date and model.
Can I reserve a car without an order form?
- Renault cannot reserve cars without your completed order form and documents. You can cancel or modify your order up to 30 days before your pick-up date- read below for more information.
Where are your delivery centers? Can you deliver my car to Fontainebleau?
- Renault has 31 delivery centers throughout Europe. Pick up and drop off in France and Geneva are included in your price. There is an additional charge to pickup and drop-off vehicles outside of France or Geneva. Please contact us for a list of other delivery centers and delivery center charges.
- Orly is the closest delivery center to Fontainebleau.
- Renault does not have a delivery center in Fontainebleau.
Can I modify my contract?
- Changes to your order should be made at least 30 days before pick-up. This includes changes to your pick-up location, pick-up date, and car model. Changes to your return date can be made up to10 days before pick-up.
How far in advance can I cancel my contract?
- Cancellations can be made up to 30 days prior to your pick-up date. After this period, Renault charges a 300 euro cancellation fee. If you place the order within 30 days of the pickup date, the 300 euro fee would apply should you need to cancel your order.
Can I return my car early once I have picked up my car?
- If you return your car early, Renault will refund any unused days minus a fee of 7 days multiplied by your effective daily rate, approximately 60-80 euros depending on your model. (Note: there is a minimum lease period of 30 days).
Can I extend my contract once I have picked up my car?
- Extensions to your contract must be made directly through Renault. Their daily rates to extend your contract are significantly higher than the usual daily rate (approximately 25-30 euros per day). Therefore, we recommend booking the car for the longest period you think you may need it and returning early if necessary.
- Your insurance expires on the return date on your contract. You must extend your contract 10 days prior to contract expiration to ensure that your vehicle is insured during the days past your original contract dates. Please note if you have not extended your contract with Renault Eurodrive, use of the car becomes illegal after the return date on your contract.
- If you keep your car for longer than the contract period and have not called to extend your contract, Renault will charge your credit card on file for the additional days you used the car times their daily rates, which are higher than ours. You also risk not being insured in the case of an incident.
Can I switch cars once I have picked up my car?
- If you would like to switch car models, you would have to sign a new contract and re-pay the first 14 day fee. Please note there is a minimum rental period of 30 days. You would either need to keep your current model for the 30 days or pay for the remaining days in the 30 day period. The lead time would apply to your new car.
Can I change my pick-up location once I have submitted my forms?
- You can modify your pick-up location up to 30 days before your pick-up. Renault ships the car from the factory to the delivery center specified in your contract.
What are your terms of payment?
- Renault allows payment by credit card or bank transfer and takes payment in full prior to your pick-up.
- If you prefer to pay by bank transfer, please let us know and we will send you Renault's bank transfer information once your car has been booked. Renault will still need a credit card to hold the reservation.
- If you are paying by credit card, please call your credit card company to alert them that you will be making a foreign payment as they typically block large foreign transactions.
- Payment in cash or at the delivery center is not available.
What is the process for picking up my car?
- If you are flying into the airport, provide us with your flight number and time of arrival at least 4 days prior to pick-up or on your order form.
- Once you arrive at the airport, call the toll-free number for your designated delivery center and a shuttle will pick you up at your terminal and take you to your car.
- If you are driving to the center or taking the bus or train, please call the center 4 days before your pick-up or email us or the center your pick-up time. Walk-ins are by appointment in 30 minute windows. If you are taking the train to one of the airport locations, please contact the toll-free number for your designated delivery center and the shuttle will pick you up.
- We will send you more information with your order confirmation including contact information and address.
- Vehicles will be delivered with enough fuel to reach the nearest service station. All vehicles delivered outside the Paris center will be supplied with 10 liters of fuel.
What items come with my car?
- You will be presented with several items: vehicle registration papers, a European accident report with instructions, an insurance certificate, an insurance assistance booklet, two keys (or cards) for the vehicle,a safety kit (fluorescent vest + and warning triangle). You will be responsible for returning all of these items at the end of your rental period and will be billed for any missing items.
- Tires: All vehicles are supplied left-hand drive and fitted with all-weather tires. When driving in winter, it is the responsibility of each driver to respect the legal requirements in place for each European country visited. If you decide to purchase your own snow tires you must return the car with its original all-weather tires, otherwise you will be billed for them.
What is the process to drop-off my car?
- You can drop off your car to any Renault delivery center on or before your contracted drop-off date. Your insurance expires on the drop-off date stated on your contract. If you are dropping off outside of France and Geneva, please contact us for the delivery fees.
- Please contact the delivery center where you would like to drop-off your car at least 3 days before drop-off to let them know what time you will be arriving.
What is the process to drop-off my car earlier than my contract date?
- To return your car early, first, drop off your car following the instructions above.
- After you have dropped off your car, email us with the date you dropped it off and your French bank’s IBAN number for us to process a refund (see above for terms of early return).
- If you would like the transfer made to a foreign bank, please request from us a form to fill out with your bank transfer details. Please note that the bank may charge you additional fees and currency charges for foreign transfers for which you would be responsible.
- Refunds typically take 2-4 weeks to process after you drop-off your car and send us your bank information.
Can I drop-off my car to a delivery center not specified in my contract?
- You can drop-off your car to any delivery center within France or Geneva free of charge. You would just need to contact the delivery center at least 3 days prior to your drop-off to schedule a drop-off time. The Renault Guide we will send you with your confirmation lists all of the drop-off locations.
- Charges will apply for drop-off outside of France or Geneva. If you would like to drop off your car outside of France or Geneva but did not specify and pay for this option at the time of your booking, please email us to request authorization and make payment at least one week before your drop-off date.
What do I do if I get into an accident or have an incident with my car?
- In case of an incident, call +33 (0)1 49 65 24 04, anytime, 24/7 and follow the instructions on page 5 of the Renault Guide which will be sent with your booking confirmation and pick up information.
- You MUST contact the insurance company for approval prior to paying for any car service or maintenance. Failure to do so could result in their non-reimbursement or delay in payment.
- Please have a written and signed document explaining the incident ready to send.
What does the insurance cover and in what countries?
- Your car is protected: in case of breakdown: by the Renault manufacturer warranty and in case of accident, theft, attempted theft, fire, vandalism, broken windows: by the deductible-free multi-risk insurance in your Renault Eurodrive contract.
- Your vehicle is covered in 42 European countries: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia Hercegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Macedonia, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Vatican.
- The Renault Eurodrive contract does not cover mechanical incidents caused by vehicle misuse such as sports competitions, bets and matches, mechanical incidents caused by towing, snow tires and chains, or the price of spare parts. Neither does it cover fines or parking tickets, telephone, restaurant/bar, fuel or toll expenses, vehicle servicing costs, or expenses that the beneficiary was expected to pay as part of the planned stay in the place of the incident (e.g. accommodation).
- Terms and Insurance coverage are subject to change; please contact us for further information.
Can I choose my car color?
- Renault does not allow us to select your car color. The majority of cars usually come in neutral colors such as black, white, or gray.
Where will I receive any traffic tickets?
- Tickets will be mailed directly to you at the address provided on your contract. You are responsible for paying all traffic tickets.
Can I let someone borrow my car?
- The person registered to the car is responsible for dealing with all insurance matters, including picking up the car in person from the delivery center, from the tow company, or from the garage should there be repairs and picking up a replacement car should one be needed. Neither Renault nor MBA Cars is responsible for issues arising between those persons sharing or lending cars and do not recommend doing so. Please note that should you need a temporary replacement car in case of an incident, the replacement car will be provided by a short-term rental agency and their insurance policies may be different than Renault’s.
Can someone pick-up my car for me?
- At this time, only the following people can pick-up your car for you by signing in advance a Proxy Form and taking with them a copy of your passport as well as theirs: father/mother, husband/wife, son/daughter.
Do the built-in GPS units have maps for Europe and what languages does it come in?
- The built-in GPS units (only available on certain vehicles) are programmable to various languages and most models include maps for EU countries, unless otherwise noted in the price list.
All information contained in this publication was correct as at the date of printing. All rates, terms and conditions on this site are subject to change. All reservation confirmations, invoices, exchange vouchers, receipts and other documentation are issued subject to any and all terms and conditions under which items or services are provided by the Service Providers. The customer hereby authorizes the Company to select and utilize the services of and the Service Provider of its choice for the purpose of the customer’s requirements and on such terms and conditions as time to time are arranged between the company and the Service Provider. Any additional services of Service Providers requested by the Customer shall, if assented to by the Company in its absolute discretion, be at the sole cost and risk of the customer. In so far as local law allows, the Company and its servants and agents shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity, additional expense or liability occasioned to any person or property howsoever caused or arising including, but without limiting the generality of the foregoing, whether due to the act, neglect, default or otherwise from acts of God, dangers incident to the air, land or sea, fire, breakdown in machinery or equipment, force majeure or acts of de facto Governments or authorities, wars whether declared or otherwise, riots, strikes, insurrections, theft, pilferage, epidemics, quarantine, medical, custom or other regulations, dissatisfaction with any service provided, any inaccuracy or misdescription contained in the brochure to which these terms and conditions relate, delays and cancellations of or changes in itinerary or schedules or over booking, improper or insufficient passport, visa or other travel documents or by any act, neglect, default or otherwise of the Service Providers, their servants or agents or any other person.